Notices

iphone mobile app issue

Old 04-23-2014, 11:15 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down Horrible mobile app update

Can't add food without crashing. Can't delete food. Can't edit previous days. Can't log weight or activity without paying $10.99.

Not about to pay $10.99 when the basic purpose of tracking food isn't even functional. Horrible horrible update.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:09 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Thumbs down Update IS terrible

Crashes over and over so I have been using my laptop to log evrything in under my premium account but the damn app isn't linked to it anymore. I went from absolutely loving the fitday app to absolutely hating it!!!!!

I was using it track my macros,now there isnt anywhere to do so on the app at all
Old 04-27-2014, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ckchitwood
I always have problems with the app. It is very glitchy and there have not been any recent updates to fix the problems. It is easier for me to go online from my iPhone and use the classic version of the website (the new version has too many steps to enter food and is not user-friendly). The convenience of the app is not very convenient.
Same here! New "brand new interface and functions" is a total dissappointment!
Does anyone have an idea why it shiws some weird (" - 4 567 cal over") on the header of the dashboard?! On the site everything shows itself logically and tined as i've entered it. Where does this "formula" cone from? Confusing and not-matching the site's settings.
Any thoughts?
Old 04-29-2014, 05:18 AM
Administrator

@ Lisa23501 What happens when you try to delete a food in the app? I'm able to delete it fine on my phone. Can you tell me the steps you are taking?

To add a food from a previous day you can flick up or down while inside of the dashboard to get to the day you want at the bottom select add food.

OR

within the food log you

1. Click on the + sign in the upper right hand corner and select add food
2. Search for the food you want and click on the foods name. (not the plus sign!)
3. Use the arrow buttons to scroll through the days or click on the date itself and pick the date manually.

Last edited by tyen; 04-29-2014 at 05:36 AM.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Can you send a screenshot of this to [email protected]?

Originally Posted by Faith_No_More
Same here! New "brand new interface and functions" is a total dissappointment!
Does anyone have an idea why it shiws some weird (" - 4 567 cal over") on the header of the dashboard?! On the site everything shows itself logically and tined as i've entered it. Where does this "formula" cone from? Confusing and not-matching the site's settings.
Any thoughts?
Old 04-29-2014, 11:43 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Lisa23501
Can't add food without crashing. Can't delete food. Can't edit previous days. Can't log weight or activity without paying $10.99.

Not about to pay $10.99 when the basic purpose of tracking food isn't even functional. Horrible horrible update.
Agree on each and every point.
Plus: how can one edit the amounts of food in the app?
E.g. Entered 2 eggs on the site - Opened app - wanted to make them 1 - no option (?)

The past few days have been a nightmare switching from site-opened-on-phone to app. I think i'm giving up on it.
Farewell fitday app. See you next time @ next big update
Old 04-30-2014, 03:40 AM
Administrator

To change the serving or amount of a food in your journal, click on the food entry in the food log, click on the pencil icon in the upper right hand corner and you'll be able to edit the amount.

Originally Posted by Faith_No_More
Agree on each and every point.
Plus: how can one edit the amounts of food in the app?
E.g. Entered 2 eggs on the site - Opened app - wanted to make them 1 - no option (?)

The past few days have been a nightmare switching from site-opened-on-phone to app. I think i'm giving up on it.
Farewell fitday app. See you next time @ next big update
Old 04-30-2014, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tyen
To change the serving or amount of a food in your journal, click on the food entry in the food log, click on the pencil icon in the upper right hand corner and you'll be able to edit the amount.
Thanx!
(Quite a bit invisible though)
Old 08-11-2018, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Purchased Iphone mobile app Fitday - Did not upgrade

I purchased the mobile upgrade on Iphone 7 and was charged for it, but the app itself never upgraded and reflected that I purchased the upgrade. How do I resolve this issue? I'd like to get the features on my Iphone that I was charged the $10.99+tax for.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by julifit
I purchased the mobile upgrade on Iphone 7 and was charged for it, but the app itself never upgraded and reflected that I purchased the upgrade. How do I resolve this issue? I'd like to get the features on my Iphone that I was charged the $10.99+tax for.
Hi Juli! Please email [email protected] and we'll help you sort that out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.