Notices

Lost My FitDay Program

Old 01-22-2011, 01:15 PM
FitDay Member

Question Lost My FitDay Program

I've been on FitDay this time since about May of last year. My computer crashed and lost my FitDay. It was a Free program and was located on my desktop with a shortcut to the website. I LOVE it, used it many times daily-- and cannot find it back. I have searched and searched... to no avail. I am back on the program, working with it on-line and there are MANY ads everywhere, and one has to hop, skip and jump around to get from foods to where you click on "See My Recent Foods"... etc.

All I had written down was FitDay Free. Can someone supply me with a website to this program where it is uncluttered with ads? I would so appreciate it.

FitDay and a food scale have been a good partnership for me in my fight to lose and get/stay healthy.

Thanks for your help.

Have a good one...
Old 01-22-2011, 01:28 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I am sorry to hear about your hardware failure--that is always frustrating.

To the best of my knowledge FitDay PC is and always has been a commercial product (i.e. you must pay for it). FitDay Premium, which among other things gets rid of the ads is also a product for which you must pay.

Regards,
Michael
Old 02-19-2011, 01:42 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I agree with Michael...To my knowledge, Fitday PC was never free.

You might want to search your email for an order confirmation from the following email:
[email protected]

They would have sent you the download link as well as the account information that you would be able to download it with in an email.

Good Luck finding it, you can always purchase FitDay PC again - they may have updated the version since you last downloaded it